Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking after cycle.

skilpadda

Hello guys! This will be my first post, and i only have a simple question.

I am currently on a test e and deca cycle, and im 7 weeks in. tho enough about that.
My question is, how long should i wait before drinking alcohol? I know pure vodka is the best, and that i should drink a lot of water anyways to keep my gains.

Sry for the bad english:)

None... not a good idea. but if I were going to, maybe a glass of red wine, but none is better

A few beers or a couple glasses of wine isn't going to hurt you on or off cycle. If you drink to get drunk then that can be a problem. Makes your liver work overtime. It's all about moderation.

Last edited:
alcohol is counter productive to muscle gains. do yourself a favor and stop drinking if you want bigger muscles.

having said that after cycle is probably the WORST time to drink alcohol.. you want to protect as much gains as possible.. this is the time to be on point with everything, not slack.

No to mention your test plummets and your estro skyrockets after a good ole night of gettin mowed, and protein synthesis comes to an abrupt halt

Hey guys I'm new to this forum.. I don't know where to start. Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom