Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

downing a protein shake...

Malleus

Sometimes after a really tough workout, I feel almost on the fringe of vomiting. How, then, am I supposed to down this disgusting looking protein shake with glutamine peptides in it? :( How important is it to down the shake *right* after a workout, and how much more susceptible is my body to protein intake immediately after a workout than, say, 30 mins or so after?

Malleus said:
Sometimes after a really tough workout, I feel almost on the fringe of vomiting. How, then, am I supposed to down this disgusting looking protein shake with glutamine peptides in it? :( How important is it to down the shake *right* after a workout, and how much more susceptible is my body to protein intake immediately after a workout than, say, 30 mins or so after?

You're fine waiting 30 minutes. The general concenus seems to be that you've got about a 90-minute window of opportunity.

I use a product called "LAVA" by Universal after my workout - it has protein, bcaa, glutamine, carbs in it and tastes great mixed with water.

Top Bottom