Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DOubts from a novice :\

bleech

Good day everyone, I would like to know 10 things about AAS , which i find as my novice doubts

1) Why do people suggest to take test along with dbol n ask to avoid orals only ?

2) Can someone completly recover his testosterone level back after PCT ? if not , anyway to do it ?? or is lowered for the rest of his life time

3) Can someone just do one cycle for his life time , then come off gears n maintain that mass permently without again cycling on ??

4)Clomid , Nolva , HCG ?? whichs best ??

5) Does taking an AI with a cycle reduce the dropping down of natty test levels

6) WHy do people say its not necessery to pct with a dbol only cycle ??

7)Can someone take clen along with nolva or clomid ?

8) Why do people think teens r on a stage of natural roids in thier 'teens' :\ ? Doesnt it make sense they build much more muscles outta using gears
instead of taking it once thier nattylevels has reached max ??

9)Why does acne occur from roids ?

10) IS it really worth cycling ?? cuz if u do proper training for 8 months ur supposed to gain a certain mass u will gain in 3 months with a roid cycle n pct , n the time taken to recover back test levels (at this period u jus simply workout n doesnt build a single pieace of mass more ) wich almost makes upto 8 months ...

Thanx in advance :)

Probably a kid but I'll play along

1. People avoid orals only because of the shutdown caused and if you arent taking testosterone alongside then there is problems from shutdown.
Orals are also liver toxic so some avoid altogether
2. Yes
3. Probably not all. The body fights hard to maintain "homeostasis" (the status quo, determined by genetics) and any deviation from that requires additional measures to maintain.
4. Asking the wrong question since each is distinct and necessary in one way or another
5. No
6. All steroids will cause negative feedback and cause the pituitary gland to signal to the nuts to stop producing testosterone. Doesnt matter what cycle you run.
7. You can take anything you want with anything else you want, whether its a good idea or not is a different question
8. Your natural testosterone levels in your teens are sky high due to puberty. If a teen takes steroids its like putting NOS in a car already running on modified jet fuel. Guess what happens, the motor gets blown (your endocrine system gets blown out) And you stand a good chance of permanently damaging your endocrine system and having to be on TRT FOR LIFE. But teens metabolisms are usually very high also, which makes it harder to hang onto mass than some guy in his 30's taking roids.
9. Roids affect the subaceous glands that produce acne also
10. There is no ratio (3 mo to 8 mo) that anyone can say you will gain from drugs than from natty. Different from each person and too many variables in each life.
As far as worth it, thats a question each individual has to answer for themselves after trial and error. But I guarantee you it will not be worth it if you start too young.

Haha I like #10: your "supposed" to gain as much muscle in a 3 month cycle as 8 months naturally! Haha where did he come up with that?

Probably a kid but I'll play along

1. People avoid orals only because of the shutdown caused and if you arent taking testosterone alongside then there is problems from shutdown.
Orals are also liver toxic so some avoid altogether
2. Yes
3. Probably not all. The body fights hard to maintain "homeostasis" (the status quo, determined by genetics) and any deviation from that requires additional measures to maintain.
4. Asking the wrong question since each is distinct and necessary in one way or another
5. No
6. All steroids will cause negative feedback and cause the pituitary gland to signal to the nuts to stop producing testosterone. Doesnt matter what cycle you run.
7. You can take anything you want with anything else you want, whether its a good idea or not is a different question
8. Your natural testosterone levels in your teens are sky high due to puberty. If a teen takes steroids its like putting NOS in a car already running on modified jet fuel. Guess what happens, the motor gets blown (your endocrine system gets blown out) And you stand a good chance of permanently damaging your endocrine system and having to be on TRT FOR LIFE. But teens metabolisms are usually very high also, which makes it harder to hang onto mass than some guy in his 30's taking roids.
9. Roids affect the subaceous glands that produce acne also
10. There is no ratio (3 mo to 8 mo) that anyone can say you will gain from drugs than from natty. Different from each person and too many variables in each life.
As far as worth it, thats a question each individual has to answer for themselves after trial and error. But I guarantee you it will not be worth it if you start too young.

I get that liver toxicity matter, bt well if we do or dont use test with it , hwever the natural test level goes down right ? then how would taking some test along with dbol helps to prevent the shutdown of test level ?

I get that liver toxicity matter, bt well if we do or dont use test with it , hwever the natural test level goes down right ? then how would taking some test along with dbol helps to prevent the shutdown of test level ?

No. You are confusing shut down with libido.

Any steroid.. oral or oil.. even Pro hormones shut down your natty test production.

Top Bottom