Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dostinex VS Prami...

Yeah bro of course. I tried 0.125 e4d. Maybe Im too sensitive to these meds.

Naturally I am extremely quiet, happy, rational. Never had in my life anything that requires medications. That's why maybe Im so sensitive.

i would insist you still take it if you run deca or tren. and if it still bothers you then just stay away from those 2 AAS. or you can look into forma stanzo to combat progesterone, that might work beautifully for you.

^^ if most caber comes in 1mg tabs how are you breaking it up to get .125?..i never used it but will in my upcoming tren cycle was going to do like .5mg twice a week..idk if thats a good idea?
idk how that would be possible, the ones I have are about half the size of a tic-tac

i would insist you still take it if you run deca or tren. and if it still bothers you then just stay away from those 2 AAS. or you can look into forma stanzo to combat progesterone, that might work beautifully for you.

Thanks bro! But to be honest, I don't need any anti prolactin...lol I have run tren, deca, npp, never had gyno problems with any type of gear. I was just trying these meds because of the so called God-like libido and sex. But didn't notice any difference down there. lol

.25mg 2x/week...I'm just trying to figure out why they would make 1mg tabs when it's supposed to be dosed at .25mg? And to make it even worse the tabs are tiny:confused:

Dosing—
The dose of cabergoline will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor's orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of cabergoline. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.

• For oral dosage form (tablets):
    • For disorders of high prolactin levels or pituitary tumors:
      • Adults—0.25 mg two times a week. Dose may be increased every four weeks as needed, according to body prolactin levels, up to 1 mg two times a week.
      • Children—Use and dose must be determined by the doctor.
Missed dose—
If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible within 1 or 2 days. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, check with your doctor to see if you can double your dose.
Storage—
To store this medicine:

• Keep out of the reach of children.
  • Store away from heat and direct light.
  • Do not store in the bathroom, near the kitchen sink, or in other damp places. Heat or moisture may cause the medicine to break down.
  • Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed. Be sure that any discarded medicine is out of the reach of children.
Precautions While Using This Medicine

It is important that your doctor check your progress at regular visits while you are taking this medicine.This medicine may cause some people to become drowsy, dizzy, or less alert than they are normally. Make sure you know how you react to this medicine before you drive, use machines, or do other jobs that require you to be alert.
Dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting may occur, especially when you get up from a lying or sitting position. Getting up slowly may help.
Tell your doctor right away if you think you have become pregnant. You and your doctor should discuss whether you should continue to take this medicine during pregnancy.
Check with your doctor right away if you have symptoms of fainting, hallucinations, lightheadedness, stuffy nose, or racing heart.

Side Effects of This Medicine

Side Effects of This Medicine Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:

• More common
    • Abdominal pain; sensation that you are moving in space or that objects are moving around you (vertigo)

• Rare
    • Changes in vision; difficulty in concentrating ; dizziness or fainting when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position; loss of appetite ; swelling of hands, ankles, feet, or lower legs ; unusually fast heartbeat; weight gain or loss

• Symptoms of overdose
    • Fainting; hallucinations; lightheadedness; racing heart; stuffy nose
Other side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. However, check with your doctor if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome:

• More common
    • Constipation; dizziness; headache; nausea or stomach discomfort ; weakness

• Less common
    • Burning, itching, or stinging of the skin; diarrhea; dry mouth or toothache; gas; general feeling of discomfort or illness; hot flashes; mental depression; muscle or joint pain; runny nose; sleepiness; sore throat; trouble in sleeping; vomiting
Other side effects not listed above may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your doctor

Top Bottom