Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dostinex VS Prami...

Why don't ya try Liquid Prami at Chemicalneed.com??? Easier to measure out with a 1cc marked dropper than trying to bite puny bits off of it.

Think I will try.I never used ither before..how much us the safe zone to take? With needtos..

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Think I will try.I never used ither before..how much us the safe zone to take? With needtos..

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App
From the reading I’ve done, you only need about half a milligram (1/2mg) a week to experience all of the anti-prolactin, prosexual, antidepressant, and cognitive effects of Dostinex, but that’s on the very low end of the effectiveness scale. This stuff has an extremely long active life in the body, so once a week dosing is fine…but if it were me, and I were taking this stuff, I’d probably be using about .25mgs-.5mgs twice a week. So if the effects are too much at .5mg 2x/week, instead of trying too nibble off the corner of a tab you can just snap one in half and take it once a week.

Top Bottom