Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dorian Yates 1SetToAllOutFailure...Great routine or Great Genetics???

Great Routine or Great Genetics????

• Routine

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Genetics

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
IMO,it was neither his routine nor his genetics...In order for someone to make gains this way,you must reach your "almost" maximum potential...A beginner/intermediate must make sure that he develops every muscle group to its fullest b4 attempting such a routine...once he nears his maximum potential,one can apply such a routine to break plateaus and re-freshen his routine...I beleive that Dorian's success lied in his INTENSE desire to succeed...just my opinion...PS:genetics didn't hurt I'm sure...

I think Da Big is right. I think all bodybuilders who take their sport very seriously, and succeed, are the ones that have a very intense drive to do so. But as he pointed out, I am sure genetics plays a part :D Although Arnold Schwarzenegger said in one of his autobio's, that his genetics didn't have as much to do with his success, as his desire to succeed. So, who knows. Wait was the question again?! LOL

dorian might have had the genetics to grow but if you saw pictures pro juice he was very thin. he did have a very strong determination to win and a great work ethic.

i saw the video he does, i still dont get that he is all about this 1 set to failure plus forced reps, is that enough to stimulate the muscle?? his sets that are previous to his last set are heavy to us, yes, but it doesnt seem to be heavy to him.......i still wonder, what is the best scheme, his, or arnolds high volume training....hmm.........

S/F

I always put beginners on higher set workouts, 15-20 sets. They lack the experience and mental focus to do 1 set only.

I most training philosophies are good and should be used periodically. I've done workouts with as little as 5 sets for back and as much as 20 sets.

This type of training takes extreme mind to muscle/isolation of the bodypart. Which most people don't have the ibility to do. This is a much advanced way of training that will not work for your everyday joe..And will lead to injury....

Top Bottom