Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

don't let the label fool you. Its got sugar in it you just cant see it

needtogetaas

don't let the label fool you. Its got sugar in it you just cant see it my friends. These days label laws work in so many funny ways and all of them are made to help big companies foll you!!! By using different forms of sugar companies dont have to list it as sugar content and in some cases even though its deff a carb they don't legally have to list these carbs on the label. So when you go buy your favorite protein bar from the gass station or you pick up some so called low carb products be sure to look through the ingredients list. Look for the following forms of sweeteners. If you find them then chances are they are lying to you on the supplement facts!!!!
I put a star next to the ones that can really really mess with you do to label laws.
• Corn Sweetener
• Corn Syrup or Corn Syrup Solids
• Dehydrated Cane Juice****
• Dextrin
• Dextrose
• Fructose*
• Fruit Juice Concentrate
• Glucose
• High-Fructose Corn Syrup
• Honey
• Invert Sugar**
• Lactose*
• Maltodextrin
• Malt Syrup
• Maltose
• Maple Syrup
• Molasses
• Raw Sugar
• Rice Syrup*************
• Sacchalose
• Sorghum or Sorghum Syrup*
• Sucrose
• Syrup
• Treacle*
• Turbinado Sugar
• Xylose*
• Sugar Alcohols
• Maltitol*
• Sorbitol*
• Maltitol Syrup
• Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate*
• Xylitol*
• Isomalt*
• Lactitol*
• Mannitol*
• Erythritol*****
. sugar alcohol ********************************************************************************************************************************

the more stars the more it can screw up the label facts and the worse it can be for you too. hope this info helps some one. Sugar and sweeteners come in many forms. DO not let them lie to you!!!

Need2 u fucking rock bro. U have no idea how many of ur threads I've clicked...page...save as, lol. Never a wasted post.

what about sucralose? does that count as a sugar? does that affect insulin? also, does it affect individuals on a keto diet?

what about sucralose? does that count as a sugar? does that affect insulin? also, does it affect individuals on a keto diet?

The FDA has no definition for “natural,” so please bear with us for a biochemistry moment: Splenda is the trade name for sucralose, a synthetic compound stumbled upon in 1976 by scientists in Britain seeking a new pesticide formulation. It is true that the Splenda molecule is comprised of sucrose (sugar) — except that three of the hydroxyl groups in the molecule have been replaced by three chlorine atoms as seen here
o9kbxh.gif

While some industry experts claim the molecule is similar to table salt or sugar, other independent researchers say it has more in common with pesticides. That’s because the bonds holding the carbon and chlorine atoms together are more characteristic of a chlorocarbon than a salt — and most pesticides are chlorocarbons. The premise offered next is that just because something contains chlorine doesn’t guarantee that it’s toxic. And that is also true, but you and your family may prefer not to serve as test subjects for the latest post-market artificial sweetener experiment — however “unique.”

Once it gets to the gut, sucralose goes largely unrecognized in the body as food — that’s why it has no calories. The majority of people don’t absorb a significant amount of Splenda in their small intestine — about 15% by some accounts. The irony is that your body tries to clear unrecognizable substances by digesting them, so it’s not unlikely that the healthier your gastrointestinal system is, the more you’ll absorb the chlorinated molecules of Splenda

I hired a new secretary last week. If we are all lucky she may come into this thread and bless us with her story of Artificial
sweeteners and how they almost took her life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She had been drinking deit ( huge brand name cola) for many many years. She stop drinking them and it all went down hill from there. First she got a rash, Then her livers, kidneys and other major organs started to shut down. I saw the rash it was almost like 3rd degree burns.. With Natural cleaners she was able to rid her self of the toxins in her body and is thankful to be alive today. She sits in the other room right now doing my paperwork and a testamen to everyone just how toxic these "sugar like" byproducts are... Now you can give me all the bullshit scientific crap you want.. I got a real life story sitting in my office and I watched it first hand. Her body was addicted to it like a drug and when she tried to stop she almost died.

You want to use the stuff by all means go ahead... Her story was about apspertaim not sucralose for the record.

sucralose does not cause a large insulin spike no and it also does not have a lot of calories ( for most people).

Top Bottom