Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing Cardio The Day After Legs

decibel

is it bad to do this?

it tends to kill the pump i got from doing legs the day before. i feel like it might be overtraining. is it?

yeah, i've noticed that too, but is the soreness going away because you're overtraining? my legs feel flat after cardio.

I remember this exact question was asked a while ago but I'm not sure how reliable the archives are now. So, doing cardio at moderate intensity (i.e. not killing yourself) should actually benefit you because it pumps blood into your legs which should aid in recovery. After a really intense leg workout you may want to lay off if your legs are so sore that walking hurts. I guess it's a judgement call, just don't go overboard and push your legs too hard. That's my advice.

Helps stretch my legs out -- if you are doing low impact cardio and eating properly I don't think you are going to overtrain. Remember, overtraining deals with the whole body, not individual bodyparts.

Do some intense ABS training (16-24 sets, 20-30 minutes) first and continue with 15 minutes max of LOW INTENSITY CARDIO....

After thatg do lots of STRETCHING for your legs and rest of the body.....

Thanks for asking this Decibel

I was going to ask what i should do to build my legs up...
i used to dance (ballet, jazz ect ) so i had good muscle but not all that big...now i want big but for like 4 days after i train legs it's next to impossible to walk.
I was told to split the muscles so i work quads and tris, hams and bis with a cardio day in between but i'm still dying the next day and i'm not going to failure.....what should i do to fix this????

Top Bottom