Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Doing A Trackday Monday AT Texas World YEA!!!

curling

New member
I feel the need without cops chasing me. Taking both bikes the gixxer 1000 and the 750. If I get better times on the 1000, I am going to part with the 750.
 
Delinquent said:
I hope he learned his lesson and will be wearing all his leather gear :p

That is a weird post deilinquent what the heck with :p smiley?

NYC gilr I got hurt on a motocross bike landing wrong off a jump not a sportbike. I think I am too old for motocross.
 
DieselGunz said:
what year bikes?

An 02'750 which is for sale now for $5500. And a k5 gsxr 1000 that I wouldn't sell.

Thanks tiger88, I saw some bad wrecks that day. I am going to MSR Houston(a new track that just opened) on Friday the 24th. Can't wait the street has just way too many cops on it.
 
curling said:
I feel the need without cops chasing me. Taking both bikes the gixxer 1000 and the 750. If I get better times on the 1000, I am going to part with the 750.

boredthread.gif
 
pintoca said:

Guess you never done a track day or you would know sport are just about as fun as riding women. Except if the woman will stay on top the whole time and you don't got to do nothing.
 
Top Bottom