Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing 2 injectables long esters

Consider this bulk up cycle: TEST ENAN-500mgs, weekly; TBOL-50mgs, daily; plus add N2Guard for organs support, very important to your health

I don't want to run short-acting Esther's because I don't like injecting. That is why I'm going to do longer Esther's on this cycle I'm wondering what you would recommend for me to use for injectables
I’m 6’ tall and 85kg. Goal is to bulk up. I’m 58 years old

Before could really give you advice, I would need to know your current experience. I'm going to take it you have done injections before since you don't like injections?

I currently run Test-Cyp and Tren-Ace, this can be used as a cut, re-comp, or bulk, you just need the diet to go with it. I used to hate needles, but am now injecting every other day. You can mix the two esters in one syringe to get it done in one injection. It is not a problem to mix them just prior to injection. I wouldn't want to mix up a batch and do it that way as the Tren-Ace is much heavier than the test Cyp and quickly moves to the lowest point in the syringe.

If you are in good condition for a cycle, just go with either Test E or test C. That will be exactly what you need for your goals.

Top Bottom