casavant New member Jul 8, 2002 #1 I'm trying to figure out if it's mainly my perception or what. Today it's boring as hell, but this could be due more to the fact that I'm in a sort of "blah" Monday mood. You know, recovering from my extended weekend and all.
I'm trying to figure out if it's mainly my perception or what. Today it's boring as hell, but this could be due more to the fact that I'm in a sort of "blah" Monday mood. You know, recovering from my extended weekend and all.
O Obnoxious White Guy New member Jul 8, 2002 #3 yeah, i'm pretty damn sluggish at work...just going through the motions...somebody start some shit up...
yeah, i'm pretty damn sluggish at work...just going through the motions...somebody start some shit up...
C Code Guest Jul 8, 2002 #4 Yeah, it's boring. I'm stiring up trouble on the Liability thread though. Trying to incite a war or two.
Yeah, it's boring. I'm stiring up trouble on the Liability thread though. Trying to incite a war or two.
WODIN बुद्धकर& Platinum Jul 8, 2002 #6 I'll take any of you down at the bike rack at 3:00!
WODIN बुद्धकर& Platinum Jul 8, 2002 #8 I am so going to drill you a knew asshole!
B beastboy New member Jul 8, 2002 #9 WODIN said: I am so going to drill you a knew asshole! Click to expand... Is that intended to be sexual??
WODIN said: I am so going to drill you a knew asshole! Click to expand... Is that intended to be sexual??