Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does your biceps get pumped

HOCKEYTL2

I do 3-4 sets of 10,8,6 reps of bb curls,incl db curls,1 arm standing db curls and preacher curls and my bis never get pumped,does that mean they will not grow or am I doing something wrong.

How can they not get pumped? how do you perform the reps? i've seen people do curls and go to far towards their body at the end, so that they dont contract the muscle, just rest. try squeezing the muscle, so that yo get that peak consentration on each set. also try some higher reps, for more blood in the muscle.

Maybe the weight is too high on your sets, and you have improper form, regardless of the weight. Try flexing the bicep at the top of the motion, and bringing it down slow and feel the stretch at the bottom for each rep. Concentrate on each rep rather than the weight. I dont see how you wouldn't get pumped. Also Try 21's, you gotta get a pump from these.

For some reason, the indirect stimulation on back day gets me insanely pumped, I can't even touch left shoulder with my left arm and visaversa. Maybe its the volume, I dont know, maybe its the heavier weight.

Top Bottom