Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does this still apply?

wesley90 said:
Yep, I just ran 6.13 miles in 65 minutes and I am 240 pounds :)

Wow man thats great...
but just so you know just because that machine says you burned 1000 doesnt really mean you did... I mean you weight the same when you get on the treadmill as you did when you get off.... right..
I mean sure you are rasing you body temp .... and you will burn caleries for the rest of the day..... but when it says you burned that many caleries you may through out the day... burn a Hell of a lot of caleries... but i wouldent be to sure it was 1000

Don't know if this helps, but when I diet as I am now for a show, I like to keep my calories as high as possible and use cardio to burn off bodyfat. When employing AAS they have a repartitioning effect. Therefore the calories will be used to build and maintain muscle. This state causes the body to use bodyfat for fuel. Tren is the best at this. That's why you're metabolism fires up while using it. Food for thought....

I don't know what your going to be doing for the 1000Kcal of cardio but that seem s like a lot of cardio, maybe I don't know but if your trying to do that at one time you might be thinking your burning more then your are, especially as a larger guy with some fat to get rid of. you burn less cal then you think with those machines they def overshoot what your burning

Um, ok, well that would average around 6 miles per hour, and an online calc estimates 1100 calories...so yeah, its a 100 calorie overshoot...

roidpuple said:
Wow man thats great...
but just so you know just because that machine says you burned 1000 doesnt really mean you did... I mean you weight the same when you get on the treadmill as you did when you get off.... right..
I mean sure you are rasing you body temp .... and you will burn caleries for the rest of the day..... but when it says you burned that many caleries you may through out the day... burn a Hell of a lot of caleries... but i wouldent be to sure it was 1000

And why not? What makes you think that it wouldnt be 1000 cals?

If your using another form of Kcal measurment then the machine then it's probly ok, the cardio machine manufatcurer's will alot of times make the machine tell you that your burning more calories then you are to make their machine seem better.

Top Bottom