Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does this look normal?

i dont know how the fuck it got so big
im only 17 and i havnt done any serious weight lifting until 2 weeks ago... its just like naturally huge
unless pushups had something to do with it, which i like did everyday for a long time
its like out of proportoin from everything else, should i like not do any back weights until the rest catches up? cos man i dont want it getting any bigger

i can only imagine how retarded this post must sound

Yeah, you're right about one thing- your post did sound retarded. As far as your back goes, you must be looking in a circus mirror. It looks abnormaly AVERAGE. Don't worry about whether or not one bodypart is bigger than the other. You have SO many other muscles to worry about building!

YOUR BACK LOOKS NORMAL BUDDY IF YOU WANT TO SEE AN ABNORMAL LOOKING BACK LOOK AT MY PICS SET UP BY PRIMODONNA THAT IS A HUGE BACK YOURS IS NORMAL TO SMALL

You're a genetic freak, dude. Most likely you have taken some kind of leap in human evolution, the likes of which the rest of humanity won't experience for generations to come. :rolleyes:

UT

Top Bottom