Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does testosterone make any else feel like "the shit"? (A tribute to testosterone)

"haaha, I got my bloodwork 6 weeks in my test was 2492... was pretty neet seeing the levels read like that"

Just curious, what was your dosage of test?

You are from the country arent you?

lmao, thats hillarious. Wonder how much they cost? Lololol :FRlol: :FR:lol :FRlol:

I personally think it's all in your mindset is what gets the chicks. I've seen some of my friends who don't do any test or anything, in fact they aren't that physically attractive, yet they get hot chicks all the time. It's great fun watching them work because they play the chicks hardcore. Being non-schalant(sp?) and cocky is what drives chicks to you me thinks. :)

Not with Bush in office(not a political commentary). I went to europe recently and girls on the dance floor would give you the eye, and brush up against you and shit. Sending every nonverbal signal in the book, but then they ask where your from, you say U.S. and its like spraying poon-away. Next time I go out of the country I'm from Canada.

I personally think it's all in your mindset is what gets the chicks

I agree with this - the fact that you've just stuck a needle in your leg and squirted male hormones into your body makes you feel confident whether or not you can actually ''feel'' the test itself -
I've foun d myself in clubs talking to chicks thinking ''I've got more test in me than 6 or 7 of these other dudes put together - I must be cool'' -
You can ''manufacture'' confidence when it comes to getting women & it definately works - but knowing you've got loads of hormones going around your system can only help.......

Yeah, that's totally true, but if you act all ashamed and pissed off about our asshole of a president, it defintely scores you some points. And you're right human wall, I know some guys who are just HOMELY and terrible at everything, BUT can talk their way into ANY vagina. It's all about your mindset.

I wonder if there's any way we can set up a somewhat reliable study on this testosterone pheromone thing. Anybody want to participate? We'll need to have lots of controls, such as, you have to duplicate your ENITRE game, body language and all that stuff. It's be tough, but if we got enough guys, maybe we could come up with something fairly conclusive. Then again, you can prove anything you want to with any study, with bias and all that. Probably more like impossible, but then again, it sure would be fun to have to "go out and work on your study" while chasing tail. I bet if we wrote it up in such a way that it was professional looking, we might even get funding. How cool would that be? I'll stop daydreaming now.

I'm laughing my ass off at "Spraying poon-away". Haven't heard that before..

I agree that testosterone makes you feel the shit and it isn't a placebo effect. On test. I feel strong, resilient, content, happy, driven, charged, just fuckin great! I just think every woman in the world wants it from me bad.
I never feel irritable or overly aggressive. If anything thats how I feel when I come off.

All I have to say is that i went to a Halloween party at a club dressed as a Chippendale. Women usually hit on me all the time, but since ive been on cycle, Felt like a SUPERSTAR, girls were flocking to me like I was fucking A GREEK GOD. Can you say "4some" later that night = )

Top Bottom