Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does microwaving food remove its nutritional value? Nope!

Interesting, but did they actually test the food somehow to know this? Because regardless of it being short and exposed to heat for less time, it's still cooking it with microwaves. I'm no expert but that has to have some different effect on the food. It's not just heat.

Same people who said taking multivitamins is useless, too, right?

B'sides, microwaved raw food tastes and looks like shit. Only thing microwaves are good for is boiling water and reheating leftovers.

Same people who said taking multivitamins is useless, too, right?

B'sides, microwaved raw food tastes and looks like shit. Only thing microwaves are good for is boiling water and reheating leftovers.

Agreed. All of it.

Don't shoot the messenger, guys. Personally I prefer my vegetables raw. However, for speed I will (many times) microwave a yam/sweet potato/potato.

Don't shoot the messenger, guys. Personally I prefer my vegetables raw. However, for speed I will (many times) microwave a yam/sweet potato/potato.
OMG, STFU. I've forgotten more about cooking than you'll ever know.

And any nutritional information you know probably comes off the side of a Captain Crunch box.

Top Bottom