Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Glucosamine work for you?

Does Glucosamine work for you?

• Total voters
Everyone is different. I am 50 and my joints have seen better days for sure, last year before I discovered Gluc I suffered thru many workouts. I started taking Glucosamine with that Chod stuff and let me tell you, no lie that about in one month my joints got much better, no pain at all.

I take the Kirkland brand from Cosco. I am sold on it and will never stop taking it.

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Im on a winny only cycle 100 mgs a day and for the first 2 weeks my shoulder were so dry and creaky i couldnt even bench or shoulder press... i gotta huge bottle of MSM/GLUCOSAMINE 1500 Mgs of each per serving at COSTCO for $15 I double the recomended dose and my joints are perfectly fine again :D

Good info!

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Make sure ur glocosamine has conjrodian In it too, it helps. Forged joint repair works best for me btw.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Make sure ur glocosamine has conjrodian In it too, it helps. Forged joint repair works best for me btw.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Chondroitin

Glucosamine Chondroitin, as opposed to sulfate. Many people do feel it to be more effective.

Some folks swear by it, but honestly, I have been taking it for about 3 months now and I don't feel a thing. So, I thought, hey, why not take a highly scientific approach and take a poll?

Did you have any ailments that bothered you prior to taking it? I did, have joint pains in elbows and the Gluc really helped. Been taking it for 5 months now and will not do without it.

Top Bottom