Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Glucosamine work for you?

Does Glucosamine work for you?

• Total voters

jirounan

Some folks swear by it, but honestly, I have been taking it for about 3 months now and I don't feel a thing. So, I thought, hey, why not take a highly scientific approach and take a poll?

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Im on a winny only cycle 100 mgs a day and for the first 2 weeks my shoulder were so dry and creaky i couldnt even bench or shoulder press... i gotta huge bottle of MSM/GLUCOSAMINE 1500 Mgs of each per serving at COSTCO for $15 I double the recomended dose and my joints are perfectly fine again :D

It soothed my joints to a point, but if your hitting the weights really hard there still gonna hurt no matter what.

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Im on a winny only cycle 100 mgs a day and for the first 2 weeks my shoulder were so dry and creaky i couldnt even bench or shoulder press... i gotta huge bottle of MSM/GLUCOSAMINE 1500 Mgs of each per serving at COSTCO for $15 I double the recomended dose and my joints are perfectly fine again :D

Agreed....glucosamine alone helps but sups containing msm in addition, make hella difference...i double dose it too and joint pain is no more...the msm in my eyes make all the difference..

NOPE! NADA! NUTHIN! NEGATIVE! I feel like I gave it a fair shake. Took it for 2 years in varying doses. No diff at all now and when I was on it. But if it works for you then go for it.

Thanks, guys. I guess I'll try it with MSN and see how that goes. But, so far my experience has been the same as zedhed's...

I tried it for months at a time over the last couple years and have never noticed even a little difference- and that's with the MSM, chondroitin, and even gelatin powder. Fuck it.

big fan! i take 4000mg of glucosamine a day plus 9000mg of fish oils and notice a big difference in joint pain and inflammation

Does absolutely nothing for me. I have had joint pains/problems for years & jumped on the gluco/msm/shark cart. bandwagon hoping for the best. I took varying dosages (sometimes mega), and varying brands (sometimes expensive high quality) for over 2 years & never felt any effects at all. I don't believe in it.

Top Bottom