Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does genetics limit me?

Hafr

Hi, I am 14 years old, and I would like to grow really big in size when I get older. Are there any supplements that can make you grow bigger, not just muscular, but bigger? Or it is determined only by the genetics?

Well, genetics will determine your limits in terms of growth, but you can either reach those limits, or not. In order to get as close to your natural limits as possible, you need to do three things: eat well, have enough sleep and rest everyday, and practice sports. These three things will do for your growth more than anything else.

Genetics limit us all. Even Mr Olympias (Phil has, after all, narrow shoulders). But here's the thing back when I started I never dreamed of half of the journey I've taken or that I'd have world records.

Take the first step - see where it goes

the nice thing about weight training is you can improve no matter your genetics

genetics will determine how far you will get though. some of your friends are naturally 6 2 and muscular. others are skinny are a rail.

as adults those jocks end up getting beer guts if they don't care of themselves.

at your age you need nothing except decent food.. just get on a consistent workout program and you will grow.

Genetics determine your height, hair color, eye color etc.

Every guy wants to be tall. If there was a supplement that actually worked to increase height, every short guy would have taken it.

No supplement will make you grow bigger. Save your money.

Genetics will determine how tall you get. If you are into bodybuilding then it actually can be a benefit not to be tall. It just depends on what type of fitness you are into.

Top Bottom