Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Finesteride block 100% of DHT from test

kenjob

So.....I want to run Deca & Test for my next cycle but prone to hairloss so I have to throw in Finesteride to block the DHT from the Test. Will it block it completely, or will I still lose some hair? Thanks fellas!

kenjob said:
So.....I want to run Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - & Test for my next cycle but prone to hairloss so I have to throw in Finesteride to block the dihydrotestosterone from the Test. Will it block it completely, or will I still lose some hair? Thanks fellas!

No, u need to complement finasteride with topical anti dht and hair stimulator

Let me look....but there was a thread a few days back that told which kind of hairloss med you need depending on the sauce you choose. If I remember...Finasteride doesn't help with deca... no tren... May be wrong

Here it is....

chilledandy said:
Finasteride (propecia) blocks the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. It is the DHT that attacts the scalp and causes hair follicles in MPB prone people to stop growing hairs. Taking finasteride is meant to prevent further hairloss, and in cases where you catch it quick enough, can reverse some hairloss. However, it is important to note that this will only work whilst you are using finasteride, once you come off, any hairloss that you prevented will begin to occur.
Taking finasteride whilst on any steroids other than Testosterone will have no effect. Finasteride and Dutasteride only work with testosterone, and in fact, if taken with Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - will cause more hair loss than not taking it.
Typically, everybody with hair, prone or not to hairloss, will lose around 100 hairs a day. This is because of the growth cycle which goes through three stages.
Stage 1: The growth stage. At this time, the stem cells within the follicle replicate and grow new hairs. This lasts for 6 years on average, and it is this length of time that dictates the maximum length your hair will ever grow to. Trimming hair does not cause it to grow any quicker or thicker, that is a myth.
Stage 2: This is the transition stage and it is essentially when the hair follicle stops the growth of the hair. This stage lasts around 14 days.
Stage 3: The resting phase. The hair follicle does not produce any new hair cells in this stage and so the hair, that is now cut off from the blood supply will die. The sheaf around the hair, and within the follicle, will gradually shrink in size, and clump as a white crusty mass around the base of the hair. The hair will eventually fall out. The resting phase lasts for around 3 months.
After stage 3 is over, the hair follicle begins growing hair again. However, in people prone to male patter baldness (MPB), the cycle can be interupted, and the growth phase ended early. This is when the follicle is attacked by DHT and the follicle goes into stage 2 early. After stage 3 when the hair has fallen out, if the DHT has done sufficient damage, the hair follicle will no longer return to stage 1 and so no hair grows in this follicle from now on. If DHT has not done enough damage, a vellous hair may grow. A vellous hair is a tiny thin almost colourless hair. Taking propecia can cause vellous hairs to increase in thickness and colour and become non-vellous and so return to a normal growth cycle.
One thing worth noting is that hormone fluctuations can cause hair loss just as much as steroids. Taking propecia is a commitment you have to stick to for a long period of time as stopping and starting it can be worse on the hair than never taking it. That being said, most hormonal induced hairloss (other than DHT or androgenic derived - steroids being androgenic) is not permenant. It is known as stress induced alopecia though despite its name, is not just caused by stress, but many factors such as hormones, chemicals, stress, illness, infection etc... Some people when on a cycle may notice some hairloss within the first few weeks, this almost always stress induced alopecia caused by the hormone fluctuations and is usually not permenant. Permenant hairloss takes around 3 months before the hair actually falls out due to the length of time stage 2 and 3 of the growth cycle require.

Besides propecia, there are a few other products you can try. Minoxidil, Spironolactone (topical is usually recommended over tablets), azelic acid flakes, nourkrin (nutritional supplement) and dutasteride to name a few.
Finasteride and Dutasteride are similar in effect, though Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - only prevent conversion through one of the receptors and not both like dutasteride. However, dutasteride is known to cause severe side effects in some people and is not usually recommended.

do NOT use Finasteride and Nandrolone together. Nandrolone left alone will convert via the 5ar to a safer compound, however, if you block the 5ar (finasteride does this), then you will experience greater hairloss.

chilledandy said:
do NOT use Finasteride and Nandrolone together. Nandrolone left alone will convert via the 5ar to a safer compound, however, if you block the 5ar (finasteride does this), then you will experience greater hairloss.

this is a theory which needs to be tested ; i will this autumn

lanky said:
100% blockage of dihydrotestosterone = girly man

although i agree 100 % with you that eliminate all dht is not healthy..i would be careful with this statement :lmao:

A Role for 5Alpha-Reductase Activity in the Development of Male Homosexuality?

A G ALIAS11Chester Mental Health Center, Chester, Illinois 62233, USA1Chester Mental Health Center, Chester, Illinois 62233, USA
Address for correspondence: A.G. Alias, Chester Mental health Center, PO Box 31, Chester, IL 62233. [email protected]
Abstract

Abstract:
Higher body hair with lower mesmorphism ratings were observed in Caucasian homosexual men compared with the general male population, reflecting elevated 5alpha-reductase (5αR) activity, and higher dihydrotestosterone-to-testosterone (DHT-to-T) ratio, in sharp contrast to 46,XY 5αR 2 deficiency subjects, who are often born with ambiguous, or female genitalia, but tend to grow up to be muscular, heterosexual men with very little body hair, or beard. One study also showed them scoring around dull normal IQs. A greater prevalence of liberal body hair growth in men with higher IQs and/or educational levels was also observed in several samples. The exceptions to this statistical trend are too unsettling, however. Nevertheless, the results of a number of published studies, including one showing higher DHT-to-T ratio in homosexual men, done with different objectives over a span of 80 years, together strongly support these findings. Furthermore, in an animal model, "cognitive-enhancing effects" of "5α-reduced androgen [metabolites]" were recently demonstrated.

Top Bottom