Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does cypionate aromatize more then cypionate?

They are exactly the same, except for the ester...And the ester does not effect aromitization. I have heard that people retain less water on prop, but I have never used it before.

BTW, you might wanna change the title of the thread:p

The test with the shorter ester will have more test, mg for mg because the longer the half life of the ester, the more the molocule weighs.

Zyglamail said:
The test with the shorter ester will have more test, mg for mg because the longer the half life of the ester, the more the molocule weighs.

No wonder I like test supspension so much.;)

No wonder I like test supspension so much.
If I remember my numbers correctly the actual test in 100mg will be as follows.

Propionate 83mg
Enanthate 71mg
Cypionate 69mg
Decanoate 65mg

So as you can see, the ester makes up the rest of the weight on the 100mg. So if your running prop at 500mg/wk your actually getting 415mg of actual test once its unesterfied. On the other end we have decanoate and if you ran 500mg/wk of that, you would only be getting 325mg/wk of actual test

Zyglamail said:
If I remember my numbers correctly the actual test in 100mg will be as follows.

Propionate 83mg
Enanthate 71mg
Cypionate 69mg
Decanoate 65mg

So as you can see, the ester makes up the rest of the weight on the 100mg. So if your running prop at 500mg/wk your actually getting 415mg of actual test once its unesterfied. On the other end we have decanoate and if you ran 500mg/wk of that, you would only be getting 325mg/wk of actual test

Your forgot the amount of test in 100 mg of test suspension.

Suspension 100mg

nautica said:

Suspension 100mg

thats why its my favorite, no matter how painful it is.......lol

Well, technically I guess I did, but since suspension has no ester, I made the assumption everyone could figure that one out :)

Top Bottom