Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Creatine and Glutamine make you fat?

jojo77

I've tried creatine and though it helps make my muscles look fuller, the bad side effect is that I look more swollen and fatter. My question is, does creatine swell up your fat cells as well as your muscle cells? I would like to take creatine again but not get fat and swollen again. Does glutamine give me the same effects too? If I start taking creatine again, should I do both? thanks for any advice.

It's not fat from the creatine bruh, it's good ol' H20.

Glutamine should have no affect on either fat/water.

~SC~

ProteinFiend said:

It enables you to lift more weight and inherently gain more muscle in the long run.

thanks PF. man I'm stuck in a predicament. I'm not a bodybuilder like some of you guys, I just wanna look kinda big but not watered down. Everytime I take creatine, I look bigger but also fatter. Maybe I should just stick with no creatine for now until I drop my bodyfat a little bit more. Right now I still need to drop a little bit more in the midsection.

your thinking backwards.... when you bulk, you should take creatine as it helps put on muscle. when you are ready to cut, drop the creatine, drop the calories, and pick up ephedrine or something...

bulk first then cut; more muscle clearly helps in cutting.

Top Bottom