Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone know anything about...

Fatback

This new protein which is supposed to be for PM intake it's by the same people who created the cutting gel. See story below:

Nocturnal (sleep-induced) Post-Absorptive Muscle Catabolism ?? known in elite bodybuilding circles as ?NPMC? ?? is a subject very few trainers and bodybuilding experts want to talk about. Why? Because, while everyone knows NPMC reduces muscle growth during what should be the most productive muscle-building cycle (sleep), there was nothing you or anyone else could do about it? until now.

<http://www.veromaxx.com/somnabol/somnabol.jpg> Finally! A revolutionary muscle bulking complex you take right before you go to bed not only builds muscle while you sleep, but helps overcome your body?s natural tendency to reduce muscle growth during the pre-dawn hours? that?s when your body loses its ability to sustain adequate protein synthesis. It?s called SomnaBol-PM?? the first (and only) compound developed to overcome the nightly reduction in muscle growth caused by Nocturnal (sleep-induced) Post-Absorptive Muscle Catabolism.

What do you think?

FatBack

Take some slow protein before you go to bed. Same thing, less money.

NPMC = bodybuilders fairy tale land

W6

have some mixed protein before bed... make sure its got some casien in it, and you will get your "revolutionary" pm muscle builder... hahaha... its junk... the supplement that is.

dg

If I am cutting I dont take a shake before bed...was told to stop doing that and once i did i dropped my bf even lower..What is wrong w/ eating a clean protein meal??? A chicken breast? I usually eat 6-8 whites or a breast before bed..fills you up and its good quality protein..shakes dont do shit for my appetite!!!

personally I don't take shakes ever... I get all my protein from food, and that is the best source... so don't worry about eating whole foods that is best...

I recommended the shake because that was what was asked... food is always better

dg

I agree with WarLobo (minus the baby). If you're drinking enough water then you should be peeing through the night. Have some cottage cheese at bedtime, then some more every time you go for a pee.

That's if you're worried about this alledged muscle loss. Personally I think even that is a crock dreamed up by supplement producers to get ya to gobble more of their protein. How is it that kids manage to 'grow up' without getting up and eating through the night? The body knows what it's doing. Reduced anabolism is not the same as eating away muscle! And catabolism is absolutely required for adding new muscle. The process of muscle remodelling (in the absence of exogenous AAS) demands that you tear the damaged muscle down and rebuild it better than new. A good nights sleep IMHO is more important to mass gains than eating all the time, or wasting your money on a hoax supplement with no scientific evidence to show it results in increased LBM.

Train, eat,sleep in that order and you'll be fine.

Thanks for the advice! I certainly do the get up and piss thing, I guess now I'll simply schedule a snack in-between!

Top Bottom