Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Does anyone else relate to these lyrics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
G

Gambino

Guest
Cause I sure do, not to sound overtly gay of course :rainbow:
I usually hate when peeps post lyrics, but hopefully the hate won't be reciprocated!

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line

I find it very, very easy to be true
I find myself alone when each day is through
Yes, I'll admit that I'm a fool for you
Because you're mine, I walk the line

As sure as night is dark and day is light
I keep you on my mind both day and night
And happiness I've known proves that it's right
Because you're mine, I walk the line

You've got a way to keep me on your side
You give me cause for love that I can't hide
For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide
Because you're mine, I walk the line

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line
 
Gambino said:
Cause I sure do, not to sound overtly gay of course :rainbow:
I usually hate when peeps post lyrics, but hopefully the hate won't be reciprocated!

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line
Actually, when I think of wifey when I'm listening to this song, I get choked.
Then I start looking for more trim to bring home & share. :p LOL
 
hidngod said:
Actually, when I think of wifey when I'm listening to this song, I get choked.
Then I start looking for more trim to bring home & share. :p LOL
to reply to your karma message:

early one morning while making the rounds,
I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down,
shot her down cause she moved to slow...

all the words i know, yes I have heard cocaine blues :)
 
curling said:
Agreed but Garth ain't bad neither is David Allen Coe and Clint Black.


I like that Texas country, like Waylon Jennings...
as well, Hank Sr. is close to my heart
 
You know what is weird but when I was young I use to think country music was for old and dead people. But now I think modern country sucks I like the twangy stuff sooo much better. But most of the time I like classic rock. Johnny Cash is the best. It is funny when I was a kid the first time I heard his music I thought it was John Wayne singing.
 
curling said:
You know what is weird but when I was young I use to think country music was for old and dead people. But now I think modern country sucks I like the twangy stuff sooo much better. But most of the time I like classic rock. Johnny Cash is the best. It is funny when I was a kid the first time I heard his music I thought it was John Wayne singing.


I agree...radio country really sucks, i love old school twang country. I have the Hank Sr box set, fucking tits. I also dig Flat and Scruggs, which is more bluegrass than country, but good old timey shit
 
You should listen to some Kenny Chesney
 
SoKlueles said:
You should listen to some Kenny Chesney
\

modern country = the suck

check out Flatt and Scruggs, Tennesse locals, real country music
 
SoKlueles said:
isnt flatt and scruggs bluegrass?
i dont like bluegrass

yeah, but it's still got country flavor and overtones...how can you not like bluegrass? since you already like country...chesney is just so corny it makes my eyeteeth bleed
 
Gambino said:
yeah, but it's still got country flavor and overtones...how can you not like bluegrass? since you already like country...chesney is just so corny it makes my eyeteeth bleed
well ok do u like tim mcgraw or keith urban?
 
The type of music people listen to tells a lot about them and where their mental state is at that time.
 
PBR said:
Johnny Cash kicks ass...the only country singer i ever liked.


Honestly I don't even think of him as country. He has an honest voice- none of that twangy bullshit.

A Satisfied Mind- great song.
 
Top Bottom