Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Does anybody else have this problem?

seizer

New member
I cant seem to stop rubbing the back of my bottom-front teeth with my tongue lol. I think I'm slowly eroding my inner gum line because it's starting to feel rough :worried:
 
LOL, i get little ticks like that sometimes, it will pass, more you do it, more you think about it! quit worrying, it'll be ok!!!
 
I'm guilty of the same thing. Plus excessive flossing. I got scolded at the dentist yesterday for the length of my flossing sessions. lol I probably spent a minimum of 20 minutes a day flossing.
 
Raina said:
I'm guilty of the same thing. Plus excessive flossing. I got scolded at the dentist yesterday for the length of my flossing sessions. lol I probably spent a minimum of 20 minutes a day flossing.
lmao...that's more then I flossed in the past three months...
 
Raina said:
I'm guilty of the same thing. Plus excessive flossing. I got scolded at the dentist yesterday for the length of my flossing sessions. lol I probably spent a minimum of 20 minutes a day flossing.

I spent my morning at the dentist yesterday too. 1 hr and 40 min in the chair for an extensive cleaning.

Ouch.
 
Gymgurl said:
Get your teeth cleaned that is plaque build up

Plaque build up? How? I brush my teeth ATLEAST 3 times a day very well. I'm not a dentist, though, so you could be right.

However, I just examined the back of my bottom front teeth and noticed that the edge of the gum line was slighlt receding and was a lighter colour than the rest of the gums. I was thinking that this indicated some erosion. That, plus you can see the teeth extend down towards the bottom of my mouth more so than usual.
 
Longhorn85 said:
I spent my morning at the dentist yesterday too. 1 hr and 40 min in the chair for an extensive cleaning.

Ouch.

My cleaning took less than 15 minutes. I had to wait 20 minutes to see the dentist though because the lady in the next room had a panic attack and they had to have a dr from the clinic downstairs come up. Drama drama.

It was the first time I heard "I envy your gum tissue". lol
 
Raina said:
My cleaning took less than 15 minutes. I had to wait 20 minutes to see the dentist though because the lady in the next room had a panic attack and they had to have a dr from the clinic downstairs come up. Drama drama.

It was the first time I heard "I envy your gum tissue". lol

The orthodontist I go to is quite clever actually. He designed his complex in a very unique way. He made the entire thing open concept. All the patients are in the same room at the same time being cleaned, checked up or whatever. We bought are house from this same dude, and he was explaining the reason to us for doing this. He said that he realized one of the ways he could increase his business was by elimating the fears people have of dentists. So, he solved this by making it so that everyone could see everyone else, and thus, if something were to go down while you were out, others would be there as witnesses and the dentist would not fondle your goods or whatever makes people scared of them. Anyways, his idea worked out perfectly and he's the best orthodonist in the area.

uh huh.
 
Longhorn85 said:
I spent my morning at the dentist yesterday too. 1 hr and 40 min in the chair for an extensive cleaning.

Ouch.
OMG :worried:

Get a Phillips Sonicare, best money we ever spent.

Husband has been having serious gum problems, even had a root planing, he was STILL screwed up, in three months of using it there's more than a 100% improvement.
 
MuscleMom said:
OMG :worried:

Get a Phillips Sonicare, best money we ever spent.

Husband has been having serious gum problems, even had a root planing, he was STILL screwed up, in three months of using it there's more than a 100% improvement.

More than a 100% improvement?

Somebody works for Phillips. :) Thanks, I am buying that brush, just waiting for the payroll day so I can stop with this madness.
 
Top Bottom