Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does any one know were i can get some protein bars with out milk? With egg protein

I'm not familiar with any egg-only protein bars... they might taste kinda' funky. Most bars w/ casein are also going to have milk protein and/or whey, and most soy bars only have about 12gm max protein, since marketed more towards women. (I took a look through the latest Nutrition Express catalog, which contains just about every bar in existence, and couldn't find anything that meets your requirements.)

You could take two soy bars instead of one, which would bump you up over 20gm. Of course, you'd be stuck eating soy. (Some people feel there's nothing wrong with it; I personally don't like it.)

I've mentioned this in a thread before, but if you or a friend has a membership to a discount store (ie: Costco, Sam's Club), why don't you try pricing turkey jerky or beef jerky in bulk. The cost would probably be the same or even less, on a gram-per-gram basis... and the quality of protein would be a lot better (IMO).

Top Bottom