Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does acnetame work?

Oh hell no, I've found stuff that works it just comes back if I don't keep using it...does accutane permanently clear your skin? If so is give it a shot, Ive been looking unto laser surgery but its really expensive...

Get on Accutane bro trust me! For most people it clears the skin for good and doesn't even come back when you cycle! It doesn't just clear the skin either it makes it better than people with no acne; smooth like a baby!

Is accutane an RC chem cos i dont know if iv seen it on the RC sites before, anyone used it on cycle, i would imagine it would be hard on the liver aswell?!?

Sent from the turkey himself!

Oh hell no, I've found stuff that works it just comes back if I don't keep using it...does accutane permanently clear your skin? If so is give it a shot, Ive been looking unto laser surgery but its really expensive...

I pretty sure accutane IS what I meant, sorry. I don't know what acne tame is.

But as for accutane, it cleared them perfectly, but the other poster is right. People have experienced difficulties from it. Talk to a dermatologist and they can explain all of the benefits and problems.

I pretty sure accutane IS what I meant, sorry. I don't know what acne tame is.

But as for accutane, it cleared them perfectly, but the other poster is right. People have experienced difficulties from it. Talk to a dermatologist and they can explain all of the benefits and problems.
thank you, I think I'll set up a consultation this has been a problem since I was 14 and i'm pretty sick of dealing with :mad:

It does not, I am 30 years old suffer from acne since my teens and used ROacuttane for 1 year, while I was on it it did work even tho I had not much left but ugly scars, but now it is comming back out of the blue, not doing any cycles nor done before so it just came naturaly :worried:

If you want to give it a shot remember the side effectes are nasty, but nothing you can handle, from what i read nolva is far worse depression wise than acuttane.

It does not, I am 30 years old suffer from acne since my teens and used ROacuttane for 1 year, while I was on it it did work even tho I had not much left but ugly scars, but now it is comming back out of the blue, not doing any cycles nor done before so it just came naturaly :worried:

If you want to give it a shot remember the side effectes are nasty, but nothing you can handle, from what i read nolva is far worse depression wise than acuttane.

sounds like its a roll of the dice to me, i'd rather use otc stuff...i've found stuff that works only downfall is as soon as you stop comes right back but it is what it is I guess, seems like laser surgery is iminent :worried:

sounds like its a roll of the dice to me, i'd rather use otc stuff...i've found stuff that works only downfall is as soon as you stop comes right back but it is what it is I guess, seems like laser surgery is iminent :worried:

Yeah I could do with that too, but if u get bad acne again you wasted a couple of grand in tratment for nothing.

I learned to live with the scars, it annoys me but hey thats life, some people have far more serious problems and enjoy life better than ones that don't.

I took 2 treatments of accutane and wish i could have an unlimited supply. While you do get the dry lips side effects, all the suicide and depression stuff are bullshit. It is honestly the only drug that effectively cures cystic nodular acne. I would be interested to see if acnetame works though.

Top Bottom