Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does acnetame work?

It works extremely well, I've had several friends take it, but they were also getting regular blood work done by a doctor while being on it, and one actually experienced some medical difficulties, but they all cleared up quickly, whereas I on the other hand went to topical cream route and it took much longer and still not completely clear.

It works extremely well, I've had several friends take it, but they were also getting regular blood work done by a doctor while being on it, and one actually experienced some medical difficulties, but they all cleared up quickly, whereas I on the other hand went to topical cream route and it took much longer and still not completely clear.

You mean accutane? That stuff is a miracle

I used it as a teenager, its pretty horrible, not just that fact your skin drys up soo much it cracks and u gota use lip balm! But the fact it causes depression and suicidal tendencies.

So ill be staying clear of that one

Oh hell no, I've found stuff that works it just comes back if I don't keep using it...does accutane permanently clear your skin? If so is give it a shot, Ive been looking unto laser surgery but its really expensive...

Top Bottom