Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doctor?

D.T.O

do any of you guys talk to your doctor about you using steroids?
I know there is the doctor patient confidentiality, but a guy in the gym was telling me that your doctor can notify police sine it is a controlled substance,i've talked to my doctor about smoking pot and the use of other drugs but i'm not real sure about the use of steroids.

tell him, he cant stop you, but may as well monitor you

its not like you tell him where you keep it. even if the ol doc slipped up and notified the policia, they still have nothing

tell him you go down to mexico every week and inject across the border and come back

stop pissin around "shit or get off the pot"

DO NOT TELL HIM!!!! Not unless you have a problem which may have been caused by it. IT will go in your medical files, which will screw you for the rest of your life with your insurance company.

i say tell him, the hell with medical insurance crap.........its his job to monitor your health.

you should have a doc by your side while you juicin man......

hell, then you can monitor your test levels

It's nice to be monitored. BUT, when you have a heart attack down the road (natural causes of course) and your insurance co. refuses to pay for treatment cause it's obviously "due to steroid use" you'll regret telling your doc. Anything and everyting that happens to you will be caused by "steroid use" according to your insurance company. Just get bloodwork done every so often and don't tell them why. If anything is abnormal, they'll tell you...

Top Bottom