Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doctor wants blood tests...

superspud

So i goto a new doc for some allergy stuff.. i don't tell him i'm on a cycle right now, currently doing 800mg/week of primo 200mg eod so i'm about to leave the doc and he wants some bloodwork to check choles levels, kidneys ect ect.

So heres what he wants.
AMA profiles - LIPID Panal ( Chol, HDL, Trig, LDLC, CHDLR)

Tests
CBC/DIFF
TSH
UA reflex to culture

my question is.. will my cycle effect blow anything out of porportion for these tests?

You cholesterol would be fucked up on Lipid Panel.
CBC, TSH and UA would be OK.
You can go for the rests of the tests and make an excuse that you don't want lipid panel because you forgat to fast and ate some shitty stuff in the morning.

Just let him do his bloodwork. I don't think he will see anything that will be of concern, and if he does, big deal. You know why it's happening, and it's only temporary.

i told him my has had a cholesterol problem and he wants to see if i have it now. so if i do the tests and the cholesterol comes back weird what should i do tell him? oh yeah i'm on.....

dont do the cholesterol test say you ate shitty foods and stuff....all fatty stuff......your other results should not be affected at all by the use...you should do fine.

Top Bottom