Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doble tren x test dose cycle

ryanskihlexx

what are your thoughts on running 300mg test and 600 mg tren guys? I thought it was risky at first but after seeing tones a good reviews about dosing that way , I'm considering running that cycle, how many of you here have done it? thank you.

anyone who tells you that you have to run a certain ratio of different gear is a cookie cutter parrot

you can run tren solo, you can stack it with a little test, or you can stack it with a lot of test. it depends on what you want to do. i can assure you that stacking tren with another androgen will add more sides to your cycle.

i like to run tren with a mild anabolic like tbol or var.. way less sides that way

what are your thoughts on running 300mg test and 600 mg tren guys? I thought it was risky at first but after seeing tones a good reviews about dosing that way , I'm considering running that cycle, how many of you here have done it? thank you.

If you've read a ton of reviews why do you need more reviews from Elite members?

Some guys like higher test lower tren, some guys like higher tren lower test. Everyone is different and responds to compounds differently. There are no 'right or wrong' rules.

Check out this video I made on tren -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgMupVJh0gw

I explain all of this in depth in the video.

I would say try it. For me, I don't think I would like 600mg tren because I get some real sides at 400mg. I have no issue with lower test though. Let the tren work.

Top Bottom