Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you typically choose your friends, or do they choose you?

i make the initial effort, then they hound me after that. so i pick them, not the other way round

lately ive been a massive social engineer, kicking a lot of friends out and actively recruiting replacements who enrich my world

my social circle = my responsibility.

idiots allow fate to determine the quality of the people around them. that shit aint happening :)

(i have so many hot chicks as frineds now, its brilliant. you tell them "cos i like you so much, i cant shag you...find me someone for thursday night!!!" and they give you a selection of 5 of their friends including history, personality cliffnotes, personality flaws and the angle you need to use to bag them. its fuckin GREAT lol)

I am very warm and charismatic so many people gravitate towards me. However, I keep EVERYONE at arm's length and have a hard time letting anyone into my world.

I have always been this way.

I have many, many acquaintances but only one friend and she is my gurl. We are very close even though we may go days/weeks without REALLY talking since I moved half-way across the US.

Everyone who has ended up being my friend had to extend themselves many many times before I would open up and allow them in.

I have MAJOR trust issues as I have been hurt very badly by many who were supposed to be my friend. I have a hard time calling/IMing/etc extending my REAL self to people as there is so much sadness in my world. I dont want to burden others and honestly, many of the difficulties in my life are so consuming that I just don't have the wherewithall to extend myself to others. In other words, I dont feel the need to be fake and deny my real thoughts just to entertain others neither do I want to bring them down.

So I just keep to myself for the most part.

El Dandy said:
I avoid people to the fullest. I usually look at people and judge them as rapist or baby rapers. Most people have to prove themselves before I give them the time of day. I have major trust issues. I honestly trust 2, maybe 3 people in my life.
:wavey:

What's up Dandy?

Top Bottom