Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you think your bi-polar?

georgie24

mtv has a specail on right now. there has been alot of chit chat about bi-polar disorder flying around the board as of late

I think SK* is bi-polar among his many other mental deficencies! The kid is a basket case and I believe an attention seeking little kid. Don't forget to take your meds SK*. Lifter

I am bipolar. I have been taking meds for it for years. Being hypomanic can be fun tho.... especially when you have a large DIY project to do..... muahahahahahahaha!

Lifter4Life said:
I think SK* is bi-polar among his many other mental deficencies! The kid is a basket case and I believe an attention seeking little kid. Don't forget to take your meds SK*. Lifter

im curious bro..why are you hard on everyone?

My fathers wife is bipolar I think, she is a fucking trip, one minute she is as happy as can be, the next you are waiting for the ol prison style shank in your side, he said she swallows though, kinda sick coming from your dad, but I can see why he stays.

Just seeing the types of threads some of you post daily makes me think you are retarded! I'am not hard on everyone, just a few actually who I think are little bitchs'. Lifter

Top Bottom