Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think you should run more test Than EQ Or More Eq than Test

djsf said:
EQ us relatively mild in side-effects, so you don't need to run a lot of test with it like you would for, say, tren or deca. I think you could run it low (600eq/125test as krishna proposed) or as high as you like, based on how much test you happen to prefer. There's no "right" answer, as there could be if the same question were for tren+test.

DJSF- What would be the right ratio with tren+test?

k6jatu37 said:
DJSF- What would be the right ratio with tren+test?
He just said there is no right ratio! It's all an individual thing. He was saying there could be with tren/test, but it all depends on how you react to the compounds. You're gonna have to learn that although gear use is scientific, it's not an exact science. Everyone's different and people respond differently to different things. You have to find what works best for you and stop looking for someone to give you a scientific formula on how to run things.

ya there is no right answer, it depends on your goals and experience w/EQ, in my experience, while it is mild of sides, it is also very weak. and at higher doses anxiety can be an issue. due to its appetite stimulating effects, it can make a cutter challenging. and don't forget it does aromatize, approx. at 50% the rate of T. so i prefer to use it with at least as much T to make up for its weakness as an anabolic. in my mind it is a good "cruising" compound. best for longer runs at modest doses. with this duo i like an oral as well. for that matter an oral will round out any cycle nicely and give you better overall results.

so with all this in mind, for me something like 500T, 400EQ, for 16 weeks, dbol the first four weeks, tbol weeks 9-12, winny weeks 17-20, with some hcg last two weeks. then hit up PCT.

p.s i forgot to mention gh at 2iu 5d/wk past PCT, also run your anti-a the whole time.

yummy its a six month plan.

k6jatu37 said:
sparetire- tren gyno? what ancilliaires were you running? is it being reduced? how long did it take before your noticed it?

yeah. I started tren on a monday, injected again on thurs and from there shooting pain in the chest, nips flared, puffy, the whole nine yards. Now they still are a little puffy, swelling has gone down pain is gone. But it left me with some gyno in less than a week! I was taking nolva and a-dex and now i'm taking that plus dostinex .5 e3ds. Hopefully this will clear me up. I can't believe all the research I have done and I didn't come across fina/tren gyno issues. hopefully i reverse this or its surgery time!

Outtlaw said:
He just said there is no right ratio! It's all an individual thing. He was saying there could be with tren/test, but it all depends on how you react to the compounds. You're gonna have to learn that although gear use is scientific, it's not an exact science. Everyone's different and people respond differently to different things. You have to find what works best for you and stop looking for someone to give you a scientific formula on how to run things.
LOL! Ok, you caught me there. Again, there probably isn't a single 'right' answer for everyone for tren. Many people would agree that one would want to run more than a little test with tren. I guess the answer would be:
1) if you just want to have some sex drive while doing your tren, use the smallest amount of test that gets the job done. Some people can do that on 200mg test, others seem to need need to match their test to their tren. Whatever works for you.
2) if you want to add the bulking (androgenic) effects of test to your 'lean' (anabolic) tren cycle, you might want to use a full dose of test, equalling or perhaps even more than your tren dose.

Top Bottom