Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think you should run more test Than EQ Or More Eq than Test

scout69 said:
So say you run 600 a week of EQ should you run over 600 of test or keep the test at 500..Just lookinhg for opinions
I dont think it matters either way. All depends on how you react to the compounds.

k6jatu37 said:
anyone who runs more test than eq?
i was going to do 500 test and 600 eq

I'm running 500mg/sus
600mg/EQ

I can usually get away with small amounts of test on any cycle, but EQ IMHO isn't really effective at low doses, but if you run EQ at 400-600mg/week, I fell you could run even 200mg test and it would be fine.

sparetire said:
dam, you're hardcore amgetr! Don't you feel lethargic on that much of test and how's your bp btw?

I feel so fucking lathargic man... I've done Test 1G before, and normally I do tren at 125mg - 150mg a day, but I replaced with prop and wow am i always tired. Coffee twice a day blah.

Not sure my BP

sparetire- tren gyno? what ancilliaires were you running? is it being reduced? how long did it take before your noticed it?

EQ us relatively mild in side-effects, so you don't need to run a lot of test with it like you would for, say, tren or deca. I think you could run it low (600eq/125test as krishna proposed) or as high as you like, based on how much test you happen to prefer. There's no "right" answer, as there could be if the same question were for tren+test.

Top Bottom