Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you think this guy wanted anyone's advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadsweeps Sister

Hey all, I copied this over here from C&C where I tried to help this new member. It pisses me off sometimes when people post up for help, you take your time to try and give it and you get the 'fuck off, peace out'...

Since all he wants is to do ANA's because he hasn't lifted weights since high school - I thought he might find some advice here.

mmafighter666
Thread: Introduction new member

Hey guys, Brenden here. Been training bjj and mma pretty hardcore, ready to start weights and take it to a new level. Lookin for pointers in every aspect of high tech training and supplementation, have money to spend. Peace out,

Brenden

Originally Posted by mmafighter666
No cycle istory, train bjj 3-5 times a week, muy thai 2 times a week, Im 5-11 170 lbs never lifted weigts except in a hih school class. I already reserched what to get though, I want deca for strengt and ligaments plus winstrol or anavar to stack it. I just gotta get it.

-------
QUADSWEEP'S SISTER
Okay.... here we go.

1. Never lifted except in high school
2. Want Deca, Anavar and Winstrol
3. Researched what to get

So, if 1., then you need more strength training experience. If you are training for bjj and mt - that's fantastic, but outside of that there are sports specific training methods you can employ to allow you to continue to progress/excel in your chosen sport and also gain strength while keeping the flexibility and speed you need for these.

And if 2., and you haven't trained with weight since high school you would be best served to gain some muscle maturity through further training and DIET/NUTRITION prior to ever (EVER) using ANA's. If you researched these, that is a good start - but better to understand these. You truly need to work toward a greater understanding of your own body first and allow yourself time to gain the strength and muscle maturity before cramming yourself full of ANA's.

I can certainly help you with thoughts on training and supplementation (nutrition). Think you should seriously wait a while on the ANA's...

I think you would be best served to visit the powerlifting forum for strength training education and the weight-training area. Visit this site for extensive information. EliteFTS

Welcome to the boards.

mmafighter666 said:
Thanks but Im not here to chat, so if anyone wants to get a hold of me use the pm. Peace out,

Brenden

-------
QUADSWEEP'S SISTER

You know something? You posted this up in the 'Chat' forum and said you weren't here to chat. Then you want advice and you had offers to help you and you pretty much blew them off. I gave you karma at 110% as welcome to the boards...and you tell me to PM you if anyone wants to get a hold you you?

If all you wanted was advice on drugs - go over to the anabolic forum.

This is exactly the friggin reason I never take my time to help anyone is because of ungrateful people such as yourself.

I wouldn't expect anyone to be falling over themselves to PM you because you are certainly no wanting anyone's assistance - you have demonstrated that here quite well. Do you seriously think people are going to PM you because they want to help you? If you want help, you could try to be a courteous person.

Here let me help by posting this up in the anabolic forum for you.

peace out.

Quadsweep's Sister said:
Yeah, I can't imagine moderating the friggin ANA forum. My hats off to all of the Mods here.

So why are you posting this trifling chat forum drama bullshit in here then? Im not trying to chat with you, get off my case already.

QS just moved this thread over here where it would at least get addressed on topic. We try to keep the chat shit on the chat shit board. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom