Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think Iggy Pop is on juice ?

a rock icon from the 70s. you might remember him from the song lust for life on the trainspotting soundtrack.

he looks like hell from all the heroin use...

61985.jpg

Listen to this: I was watching one of those VH1 shows and Iggy credited his
physique to steroids, starvation and excercise. Seriously.

WHAT PHYSIQUE??? YOU GUYS CANT ACTUALLY THINK HE LOOKS GOOD.

DO YOU ALL THINK THAT THE LITTLE KIDS FROM THE SIXTH SENSE IS ON JUICE. YOU KNOW, THE ONE WHO SEES DEAD PEOPLE. HE'S PRETTY RIPPED UP.

Iggy Pop is a scary man. :(

But he is pretty funny. I have seen him talk about his past and he is funny as hell. ;)

Heroin is bad.

Lay off Iggy!

Iggy's cool - yeah he did a lotta heroin way back when, but so did half the music industry. My brother used to get xmas cards from him each year, worked for his (music) publishing company. Says he's the most genuinely enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, as in "OH, WOW! THAT'S REALLY GREAT! COOL!" He's funny as hell (and skinny as hell), he' s got a cool voice, and has survived for this long without turning into a joke, so plase lay off my man Iggy.

KAYNE said:
WHAT PHYSIQUE??? YOU GUYS CANT ACTUALLY THINK HE LOOKS GOOD.

DO YOU ALL THINK THAT THE LITTLE KIDS FROM THE SIXTH SENSE IS ON JUICE. YOU KNOW, THE ONE WHO SEES DEAD PEOPLE. HE'S PRETTY RIPPED UP.

Ditto . . . :redhot: :kaioken: :splat:

Top Bottom