Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think Iggy Pop is on juice ?

realblaz

I really like his ripped, shredded look. Just what I want for me.
Maybe a tren/winnie combo as a bridge for 30 years ? :cool:

he's super fucken ripped but i guess he's got gentetics that wont allow him to pass .2% body fat:)
PS-he's a skinny prick u dont wanna be that

I couldn't do that. I'm on a EQ/sust/winnie cycle and eat like a horse every two hours, cos of the EQ. I eat so much that my wife think I've worms. But , however,T3 is a good idea.

dude its just his genetics. Some people are just blessed with ultra low body fat, no matter what they do. IGGY POP, you got to be kidding!! Looks like the poster child for NA.

spentagn said:
Try heroin, I hear it gets you that ultra ripped look;)

Yeah, I was going to say that Keith Richards is pretty ripped up too. Must be that tren/heroin combo.

Heard that duet ("Candy") with him and that girl from the B-52's the other day. Cool song.

he looks the way he does cause he dont eat and puts all that dope into his veins. that pencilneck dont know what a roid is. peace! :eek:

Iggy Pop works out at my gym. The other day he benched twice his body weight for reps!! That was a whopping 95 pounds! LOL:D

Top Bottom