Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you sleep......

EnderJE said:
ha...ha...ha...no

I'm a furnace and usually never get cold. But I hate being woken up from my sleep because someone touched me with their icicle feet. I don't get it. Even in the summer!

Hey, it's not like we choose to have freezing feet.. furthermore.. if you'd been nice and let a person warm them up on your stomach upon getting into bed, then you wouldn't be woken up by freezing icicle feet. You see? All your fault.

Seashell said:
Hey, it's not like we choose to have freezing feet.. furthermore.. if you'd been nice and let a person warm them up on your stomach upon getting into bed, then you wouldn't be woken up by freezing icicle feet. You see? All your fault.
Ever hear of socks?! Try it and tell your bf that he owes me for that tidbit of news. :lmao:

I slept in the nude when I was married. Now, I always have shorts or underwear on. Sometimes sweats and if it's cold I'll wear a shirt and a sweatshirt.

sometimes with, sometimes with out.

Especially w/o in the winter when the fire place has been going all day and it's warm in the house... just has a good feeling to it.... But then again, so does being naked at anytime

Whiskey

Top Bottom