Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you need to Juice to look like Brad Pitt? Well, Yes & No

daloo said:
I am more of a mesomorph, 45 yrs old, a bit lazy w/ bad knee troubles, what coud I do to get back in better shape, do you have any reachable ideas?

really?

Last edited:
i agree the only impressive builds in hollywood to me are ryan reynolds in blade trinity and matt mcanahey or howeva the fuck you spell that in sahara that terrible movie. reynolds is a beast in blade. other than that pitt looks like he has ecto genes, good abs. he probably doesn't eat a lot and fucks angelina all day burning off any cals. he is skinny. i looked like that before i juiced and even started lifting heavy. in troy he looked decent but i bet he was barely 170, the rest is all lighting, angling, and oil. trust me i have seen what they can make a 150 pound 5 4 guy look like and its quite impressive. he is probably near 6 foot but only 150-170 in his movies. i wish people would get off his dick. ll cool j is a jacked celeb ok.

daloo said:
I am more of a mesomorph, 45 yrs old, a bit lazy w/ bad knee troubles, what coud I do to get back in better shape, do you have any reachable ideas?

I'd study up and read the training and diet forums. A good book to check out is: Burn the Fat, feed the Muscle. By Tom Venuto.

Learn how to train, and what to eat. Don't worry about drugs. They're not going to help you unless you already have a SOLID training and diet program.

Top Bottom