Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you need aspirin in the EC?

Bergmanis

I want to run the ECA stack for fat loss because guysin the gym told me it is very good for fat loss and easy to get. WhatI am doubting about is only aspirin – is it needed here? I don'tunderstand what function it has here for fat loss.

Well for a start it wouldn't be an ECA stack without it lol.

What it is is that the three parts, on their own, are minimally useful. But together they are a GREAT tool for burning fat.

As an example lay out the ingredients for your favorite food. Each one might be ok - but together they are amazing. The principle here is the same. The E, C and the A of the stack work VERY well together.

The role of aspirin in this stack has been highly debated, and there is no clear evidence that it is crucial to include aspirin in this stack. Using this much aspirin can pose certain health issues, so some people will just run this stack without aspirin.

However, in any case this stack is not a healthy way of losing fat. Stims are not meant for fat loss, and they will only lead to short term fat loss. Besides, using that much stims will also increase your cortisol - the hormone of stress, which is notoriously good at eating up your muscle mass. So you will end up losing a good chunk of lean mass as well.

Instead, better consider using Cardarine GW or SR9009 - these PPAR modulators will not cause any side effects, and yet they will lead to a very effective and long lasting fat loss. Just make sure to be using the real ones, as many fakes are sold these days. Personally I get mine from sarms1.com , and in over two years I did not have a single issue with them.

guys in recent years have left out the aspirin. the reason for this is probably because guys are less worried about their heart health. it is all about RESULTS and trying to impress people on social media. they do not realize the damage they are doing to their hearts long term until the bad news hits

I wrote an article about this stack over at evolutionary.org. Basically the aspirin is not needed and does not really provide any real benefits. Just running ephedrine and caffeine together can be a fantastic stack for appetite suppression. It isn't going to burn a ton of fat directly because metabolism is only slightly increased but for cutting appetite it is the absolute best. I recommend 24mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine twice per day. I don't like the 3rd dose because it ends up effecting sleep too much.

Aspirin isn't needed. Aspirin is a blood thinner and reduces blood pressure. Stimulants like caffeine and ephedrine raise blood pressure. That's why the aspirin is added. It's not essential though. Just keep an eye on your blood pressure when using the EC stack.

Does anyone know of an ephedrine supplement available for uk delivery?

I currently use kaizen ephedrine hcl but not sure as to its legitimacy...

Top Bottom