Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you ladies consume your eggs raw?

I've been eating a certain way for near ten years so sucking down raw whole eggs ain't no thang anymore. Admittedly if they are room temperature they go down more easily and I can't do more than one at a time. But :whatever: just open the back of your throat and swallow. You won't even taste it.

ebonycurves said:
i was definatly not staring at it. had my eyes shut really tight and evan plugged my nose with my free hand..but i kept imaging myself drinking the stuff and i didn't evan come close. :p

ohh dang

I would try blending it with some skim milk and blueberries..

or instead of the skim milk, you could do cottage cheese

It would come out like a smoothie, loaded with protein YUMMMM

BIKINIMOM said:
I've been eating a certain way for near ten years so sucking down raw whole eggs ain't no thang anymore. Admittedly if they are room temperature they go down more easily and I can't do more than one at a time. But :whatever: just open the back of your throat and swallow. You won't even taste it.

i definatly anticipated bad taste, evan though i don't know how raw eggs taste. :evil:
maybe i should try it agian in ten years.lol

cindylou said:
why are you guys eating raw eggs? why not just cook them? there is no way i would eat a raw egg. no freaking way.
the thinking behind it is that by heating your eggs to the stage where they have cooked, the heat will have denatured the protein structure making it less as effective. there is a actually a product that is pure pastuerized egg whites, giving you all the benefits of raw eggs with none of the drawbacks.

cindylou said:
why are you guys eating raw eggs? why not just cook them? there is no way i would eat a raw egg. no freaking way.

For me it isn't even about the heating destroying helpfull properties. For me it is all about no work on my part. You crack an egg into a glass. You suck it down. You rinse the glass w/water - DUN.

BIKINIMOM said:
For me it isn't even about the heating destroying helpfull properties. For me it is all about no work on my part. You crack an egg into a glass. You suck it down. You rinse the glass w/water - DUN.
come on now little miss lazy, it takes 5 minutes to make an omellete!

BIKINIMOM said:
dang!!!!lol

Top Bottom