Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have secrets you plan to take to the grave?

when on a few dates with a transgender, had no idea for days, several hot makeout sesh's, nothing unusual. He/she told me over text she was born a bro

when on a few dates with a transgender, had no idea for days, several hot makeout sesh's, nothing unusual. He/she told me over text she was born a bro

This is what everyone was looking for. This Jerry Springer shit. Some forbidden homo encounters with a mall Santa or circuit court judge.

i don't think that there is anything about me that someone doesn't know...seriously. and, there are a couple of people that know pretty much all of it. as i've gotten older i just don't have much of an ego anymore, and the list of things that i did (or didn't do) in my past, that i still feel particularly uncomfortable or ashamed of is pretty damn small, and i think i've divulged pretty much all of them to someone.

one thing that i recently realized...if you set out on a course to eliminate regrets, you may very well end up with some bigger and more pervasive regrets than the innocent and childish regrets that you replaced.

heck, sometimes you might even find yourself wishing that you had the old ones back.

i don't think that there is anything about me that someone doesn't know...seriously. and, there are a couple of people that know pretty much all of it. as i've gotten older i just don't have much of an ego anymore, and the list of things that i did (or didn't do) in my past, that i still feel particularly uncomfortable or ashamed of is pretty damn small, and i think i've divulged pretty much all of them to someone.

one thing that i recently realized...if you set out on a course to eliminate regrets, you may very well end up with some bigger and more pervasive regrets than the innocent and childish regrets that you replaced.

heck, sometimes you might even find yourself wishing that you had the old ones back.

that's deep, bro

I want a "do over"

Top Bottom