Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Do you have any irrational fears?

sereneman

New member
I'm am petrified of fucking rats. If i see one, I will run the other way and freak out. My dad is that way about spiders. I'm also afraid of snakes. My daughter brought a boa over here the other day and chased me around the yard with it.
 
Re: Re: Do you have any irrational fears?

Darktooth said:


You fuck rats?;)


I have no fear of any animal, unless it's very large and aggressive towards me. Oh wait, I am deathly afraid of sharks... damn I hate sharks....no matter what size they will always freak me out. *shudders*

No, but I fucked your sister. JK
 
Re: Re: Do you have any irrational fears?

2Thick said:


You have a daughter?

Yes. She is a badass. Can walk on her hands forwards and backwards for long distances. Can kick boy's asses. Bench Presses 90 lbs. Can make baskets behind the 3 point line. She is ony 10. Thanks for asking, Mr. Nice Guy.
 
Mice. Hate 'em.

*shudder*

A few years ago, my cat brought a dead mouse the appartment, and I locked myself in the bathroom until my roommate disposed of it. I very distinctly remember her calling me a "pathetic fucking wussy" through the door. Maybe that's true, but I'm not the one who had to pick up a dead mouse.

*shiver*
 
Re: Re: Re: Do you have any irrational fears?

sereneman said:


Yes. She is a badass. Can walk on her hands forwards and backwards for long distances. Can kick boy's asses. Bench Presses 90 lbs. Can make baskets behind the 3 point line. She is ony 10. Thanks for asking, Mr. Nice Guy.

I was being sincere, not sarcastic.
 
I HATE flying (South Texas style) cockroaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG they are the worse. My hubby is terrified of scorpions but I like them and spiders (esp. black widows and brown recluses). Oh and I'm scared of bridges over water.
 
That wierd Scottish dude from "Lord of the Dance"! His feet move around as if independent from the rest of his body!!:eek2:
 
darktooth, sharks are my biggest fear also. i have nightmares about them, and get sketched out at the beach, looking all around. I have this feeling of impending doom that someday i will be attacked !
 
BronzedGoddess said:
I HATE flying (South Texas style) cockroaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get those in Lousiana too. I hate them, actually I hate any kind of cockroach. I enjoy the satisfying crunch I get from stepping on them though.

The only thing I am really scared of is big things. Anything that is of a gigantic size scares me. Huge ships, buildings, machines, trackers. Anything that soars over 100feet. I dont know why, whenever I see something gigantic it makes me feel like I have to sit down or I'll lose my balance. Even after I sit down it still feels like I am losing my balance. But the odd thing is, places like NYC with lots of huge buildings dont scare me at all.
 
my biggest fear is that my wife wont do other guys while i watch. my second biggest fear is that puc will stop posting. (i love you puc)
 
Radioactive zombies with a taste for human flesh... the ones that can only be killed with a large caliber slug to their gelatinous brains.

But this isn't exactly an irrational fear. If you've ever seen four or five hundred of 'em coming at you at once - you'd be scared too.
 
I think I can honestly say I'm not scared of anything specifically ...

Spiders, heights, spiders, bacon, you name it, I'm probably not afraid of it.

However, depending on the situation and spontaneity, there are things that would freak me out. If that makes sense.

For example, (this is quite funny) I was taking the trash out one day, no shirt on, and was walking back into my house when this big ass weird looking bug landed on my chest. I stopped, swatted at with both hands, screamed, then ran inside really fast. It was absolutely hilarious.

Another funny one ... I was in my basement, and there was a wasp. I took a broom, and was like, 'Take this, fucker' ... I hit it, hard, then took the broom away. It was still alive of course, and was flying, so I dropped the broom and ran upstairs to safety.

But normally, I am not afraid of insects. I love 'em. I dunno. I'm a weirdo.
 
HappyScrappy said:
flying robot monkeys

This is supposed to be about "irrational" fears...

I think any sensible person would sh-t a brick if they saw a swarm of flying robot monekys coming their way... especially if they were carrying a small dog and a Kansas farm girl.
 
gettinlarger said:
I think I can honestly say I'm not scared of anything specifically ...

Spiders, heights, spiders, bacon, you name it, I'm probably not afraid of it.

However, depending on the situation and spontaneity, there are things that would freak me out. If that makes sense.

For example, (this is quite funny) I was taking the trash out one day, no shirt on, and was walking back into my house when this big ass weird looking bug landed on my chest. I stopped, swatted at with both hands, screamed, then ran inside really fast. It was absolutely hilarious.

Another funny one ... I was in my basement, and there was a wasp. I took a broom, and was like, 'Take this, fucker' ... I hit it, hard, then took the broom away. It was still alive of course, and was flying, so I dropped the broom and ran upstairs to safety.

But normally, I am not afraid of insects. I love 'em. I dunno. I'm a weirdo.


LMBO!

I'm only afraid of alligators in swimming pools. Blame it on an old horror flick.
 
Ants in my bed, used to live in Hawaii and would occationally have ants crawl into bed with me. I would wake up slapping, swatting and doing the funky chicken. Funny thing is most of the time there weren't any ants there....I hate ants
 
My irrational fear...that if I don't propperly say good bye to loved ones when they're leaving or when I'm leaving, that it may be the last time I see them. Like...when I leave to run to the store for something, I feel like I HAVE to hug and kiss my husband and child before I leave and if I don't, something bad may happen, just hollering out a good bye isn't enough.
 
MrsPuddlesFL said:
My irrational fear...that if I don't propperly say good bye to loved ones when they're leaving or when I'm leaving, that it may be the last time I see them. Like...when I leave to run to the store for something, I feel like I HAVE to hug and kiss my husband and child before I leave and if I don't, something bad may happen, just hollering out a good bye isn't enough.

I'm the same way with my daughter. But it's not irrational because I nearly lost her when she was 3. She vomited blood and lots of it. Hey let's face it, you can be here today and gone tomorrow. We just put it in the back of our minds because we couldn't function if we dwelled upon it.
 
Japanese machine said:
road kill. dont ask, but it scares the fuck outta me:(

LMFAO! It creeps me out also. My daughter buried her hamster. About 3 weeks later, I come home from work to find that she and my niece had dug the hamster up. I think they got the idea from watching "Night of the Living Dead." Damn, that was one of the worst smells ever.
 
Not really relevant, but I thought I'd post this in response to the references to the horror flicks ...

A bunch of friends and myself were watching Killer Klowns from Out Space. After the movie was over, I went home. I walked out to my car, and to my surprise, there was a pile of popcorn next to driver's side door. (As you know, the klowns shot popcorn at their victims ...) I don't know what I was more ... scared, or confused. Haha. I ran inside and showed everyone. To this day it's still a hilarious thing to look back on.

But no, I am not afraid of popcorn.
 
I am deathly allergic to anything that stings, Bees, wasps, spiders etc...I scream and run around in circles. I can honestly say that I can see the life of me pass before my eyes seeing one.

I have been in ICU several times for such stings, so I think I can justify my actions.

But I do look hysterical running away from them...lol
 
kingjohn said:
cockroaches. I fucking hate them.

You know whats freaky wierd? Back when I was living at home I would wake up out of my sleep because I could sense that one of those nasty ass cockroaches where on my wall/ceiling/nightstand. It doesn't matter if you get the house exterminated they still come back.
 
Top Bottom