Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you girls have this problem?

foreigngirl

This is just terrible. Its like I feel soooo tired at the end of the day, finally get the kids in bed and then think like: ok, I'll stay little longer to enjoy the silence. I go in bed dead tired (knowing that the baby will wake me up every 2-3 hours) and just cant fall a sleep. It's a torture!!! I just toss and turn for like hour to hour and a half and cant fall a sleep. What can this be due to? Is it being overly tired or not tired enough...Its bad cause I dont get enough sleep cause my older daughter wakes up very early to go the bathroom and just wont go back to bed. All Day I am walking around the house like a zombie, then I work-out and get all dizzy...

As a mom, I'm sure you are exhausted in ways I can't even imagine (I have a cat..) but that is generally what you hear from new moms all around the world.... you are a very popular person in your house and in great demand!

What does concern me is the dizziness when training. Do you get lightheaded and feel like a wave of cold sweat when this happens? Usually in the gym, that's your body telling you low blood sugar and you need to get some nutrients in your body. Does this happen all the time? How soon before you are weight training or cardio do you eat? And what do you eat?

Sassy69 said:
As a mom, I'm sure you are exhausted in ways I can't even imagine (I have a cat..) but that is generally what you hear from new moms all around the world.... you are a very popular person in your house and in great demand!

What does concern me is the dizziness when training. Do you get lightheaded and feel like a wave of cold sweat when this happens? Usually in the gym, that's your body telling you low blood sugar and you need to get some nutrients in your body. Does this happen all the time? How soon before you are weight training or cardio do you eat? And what do you eat?

I am not getting dizzy all the time and when I do I dont brake down with a cold sweat, thank god. My breakfast is pretty much th esame every day: I have 2 eggs (sunny side up), 1 pc of wheat toast and 2pcs of turkey bacon. I try to do my weigh lifting 30min to an hour after I ate, but the kids dictate my scedule (I dont know how to spell this!!!), so sometimes I get to it 2 hours later - when its time for my second meal!!! I am struggling real bad and on top of that my husband is pushy about me even adding more intence exercises (he is into bodybuilding) and increasing my weights starting NEXT WEEK!!! This is too big of a pressure.

Well, I'll probably have to make my log so me and everyone else can have a look at how my day is going...

I think it's hard to sleep when your mind is busy. I'm often awake because my mind is racing...even when my body is exhausted.

Taking melatonin around bedtime helped me out. I'm on meds that make it REALLY hard for me to rest and it helps me without making me feel artifically knocked out.

First, I think you need to adjust your expectations on this whole thing. You need to relax a little with what you feel like your body "should" be doing. Dammit woman! You carried 10 lbs of baby around for 9 months and then brought the little bundle of joy into the world through an invasive surgical procedure. I'd like to see your husband do that and not come out a little bit frazzled. DO NOT SELL YOURSELF SHORT ON WHAT YOU"VE DONE! Its a beautiful thing and you dont' need to pollute it with perceived expectations of having a fitness model body 2 months later. Your body is probably reelign from the hormone rollercoaster!

The hubby needs to step the hell down to with his expectations. With your log, you should start getting some guidance to help put things in order and adjust your goals so you can make reasonable progress and not keep gettign caught up in asking too much of yourself becuse you are already pushing the exhaustion envelope. Think of it this way, if you continue in the state of stress, exhaustion and frustration, what good are you to all these people who are demanding so much of you? The best thign you can do is take care of yourself so you can take care of them in the best way possible.

I really like the pilates suggestion on the other thread. You can do this at home and it is an excellent component to build up a healthy body & lifestyle.

Sassy69 said:
First, I think you need to adjust your expectations on this whole thing. You need to relax a little with what you feel like your body "should" be doing. Dammit woman! You carried 10 lbs of baby around for 9 months and then brought the little bundle of joy into the world through an invasive surgical procedure. I'd like to see your husband do that and not come out a little bit frazzled. DO NOT SELL YOURSELF SHORT ON WHAT YOU"VE DONE! Its a beautiful thing and you dont' need to pollute it with perceived expectations of having a fitness model body 2 months later. Your body is probably reelign from the hormone rollercoaster!

The hubby needs to step the hell down to with his expectations. With your log, you should start getting some guidance to help put things in order and adjust your goals so you can make reasonable progress and not keep gettign caught up in asking too much of yourself becuse you are already pushing the exhaustion envelope. Think of it this way, if you continue in the state of stress, exhaustion and frustration, what good are you to all these people who are demanding so much of you? The best thign you can do is take care of yourself so you can take care of them in the best way possible.

I really like the pilates suggestion on the other thread. You can do this at home and it is an excellent component to build up a healthy body & lifestyle.

Thanks girls. I'l look up some pilates workouts, cause I have no idea what are they all about...

Being a single mommy....I can relate my dear. Your mind and body is going NONSTOP....hah, even when you're sleeping. Once I am FINALLY in bed *sighs*...I lie there wondering what I forgot, what I have to do tomorrow, will I get up on time, laundry, food, gym, did I forget to pee...u know...all the normal stuff. :worried: But I guess for me, it all boils down to what life is all about. I've had to quickly learn that life is too dang short to be worried about the things I can not control. (ie: time) Every day holds the exact same 24 hours....and though I like to walk around like "supa mom"....(i really am ya know ;) ) I've learned that I can't possibly do it all today.

Maybe you could try and prioritize the things that are most important (like really make a list)...and THEN make another list and prioritize the problems, challenges you face, & negative things. I'm an optimisitic person....but even the negative things of life play a role. Gotta figure out how factor them in...then quickly factor them out.

Tell the hubby to back the f off. (say it with a smile of course) As for your sleepless hours in bed....once you've tucked the tiny tots in bed, take a hot bath or shower....just let the water beat the hell out of you in the tub or just lie there. Grab a glass of wine (if you like) and indulge.

Don't forget when you make the priority list....factor yourself in there too. Your wellbeing is most important to your children. :rose:

Mommy's rock! ;) (even if you're mommy-ing a cat) :qt:

habitualhealth said:
Being a single mommy....I can relate my dear. Your mind and body is going NONSTOP....hah, even when you're sleeping. Once I am FINALLY in bed *sighs*...I lie there wondering what I forgot, what I have to do tomorrow, will I get up on time, laundry, food, gym, did I forget to pee...u know...all the normal stuff. :worried: But I guess for me, it all boils down to what life is all about. I've had to quickly learn that life is too dang short to be worried about the things I can not control. (ie: time) Every day holds the exact same 24 hours....and though I like to walk around like "supa mom"....(i really am ya know ;) ) I've learned that I can't possibly do it all today.

Maybe you could try and prioritize the things that are most important (like really make a list)...and THEN make another list and prioritize the problems, challenges you face, & negative things. I'm an optimisitic person....but even the negative things of life play a role. Gotta figure out how factor them in...then quickly factor them out.

Tell the hubby to back the f off. (say it with a smile of course) As for your sleepless hours in bed....once you've tucked the tiny tots in bed, take a hot bath or shower....just let the water beat the hell out of you in the tub or just lie there. Grab a glass of wine (if you like) and indulge.

Don't forget when you make the priority list....factor yourself in there too. Your wellbeing is most important to your children. :rose:

Mommy's rock! ;) (even if you're mommy-ing a cat) :qt:

ohhhh, that tub with hot water and some bath salt and the glass of wine....soooo relaxing and nice....

Bump what HH said, all of it. I have a 1 1/2 year old girl, and a VERY active almost 3 1/2 year old boy. I'm exhausted at nite. Between the kids, work, working out, meal planning, and trying to please my husband, I'm exhausted. The wine and bath REALLY work, and if you like to read, try reading a book before you go to bed. It makes youre eyes tired, and your mind can't really race if your involved in a good murder mystery, now can it? Sometimes, I bring the book and the wine in the bath........ Some lavender oil and candlelights also help alot. I'm getting sleepy just thinking about it......

fmorrow6 said:
Bump what HH said, all of it. I have a 1 1/2 year old girl, and a VERY active almost 3 1/2 year old boy. I'm exhausted at nite. Between the kids, work, working out, meal planning, and trying to please my husband, I'm exhausted. The wine and bath REALLY work, and if you like to read, try reading a book before you go to bed. It makes youre eyes tired, and your mind can't really race if your involved in a good murder mystery, now can it? Sometimes, I bring the book and the wine in the bath........ Some lavender oil and candlelights also help alot. I'm getting sleepy just thinking about it......

Its funny, but I think that its more exsousting tending the husband then taking care of the kids... :p

Top Bottom