Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you ever feel like people around you are trying to sabotage your diet?

Demonix

Ya I know its weak to blame other people for breaking from a diet. But I am trying to cut about 20 pounds by April, for my next MMA fight, but it isn't looking like I am going to be able ot do it in time.

And people I work with know I am trying to cut weight. But they bug me all the time to go eat out for lunch, or bring junk food type snacks in and pig out in front of me.

Food is my last vice. I have an addicting personality. But I have been able to overcome everything from, ciggarette smoking(was the easiet, I didn't smoke very long), drinking, drug use, and even internet addiction. But dammit I love food!

I know the secret to succeeding is not giving up and to keep trying. But dammit I want to kill these lard asses I work with, I get really cranky when I am cutting lol. :mad:

People are terrible when you are dieting. The harder you diet, the more your co workers for example want to give you things they never ususally would offer! It is amazing. :)

I think it is my girlfriends mission in life to make me fat. And my buddies trying to drag me out for beers every weekend doens't make it any easier

just today co-workers were trying to do it to me. a few went for happy hour and kept asking me if i was going. i explained to them i was dieting and they said 2 won't hurt and i could make it up during the weekend!!!! i stayed strong and drove straight home from work.

When I was married, my ex-wife would complain that I wasn't skinny enough. Then she would complain that I was working out too much and then would bake chocolate chip cookies by the truck load on the weekends... Ya that is why she is my ex-wife lol.

pogo said:
just today co-workers were trying to do it to me. a few went for happy hour and kept asking me if i was going. i explained to them i was dieting and they said 2 won't hurt and i could make it up during the weekend!!!! i stayed strong and drove straight home from work.
Good for you! Karma coming your way :)

I can't stand when people say "one won't kill ya..." but I just try to phase it out nowadays.

I've been told "I like to have a whopper once in a while, I refuse to give up drinking & my social life to do what you do ... " WTF

As if I said those things MUST be given up to try & life a healthy lifestyle ... things in moderation are fine.

My buddies always want to go out and get wasted. They don't care about their bodies like I do, so I've since switched to bacardi/diet coke. Piece of mind I guess.

yup i got a friend that is always trying to get me to eat pizza's and everything in sight you just gotta be strong.

Top Bottom