Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you drink coffee before cardio?

I have...... I've found it gives me the extra desire/drive to "push" the cardio limit

I've had a more intense CV session after coffee...

~SC~ said:
Daily!

~SC~

SC did you get my pm about your seven day's to leanness article? If not I'll post it up here.

here's a link to your article http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459329

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read your t-mag article on 7 days to leanness. It is a very informative article, but I have a few questions.

For example on the first "friday" you say to have a pw meal and a second pw meal, but you don't mention what other meals to eat and what times do eat them that day.

Same with Saturday, you don't mention what meals to eat and how often to eat them.

For "Wednesday" You say alternative chicken and sweet potatoes every 2 hours. I was wondering what should the macro nutrient ratio's be for each of those for the hypothetical 220lb guy.

On the friday before the show you say eat chicken and sweet potatoes in every meal. Again, was wondering what the ratio's should be.

Thanks for your help man!"

Top Bottom