Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do u have 2chew winny b4 swallowing?

I believe so, I've heard it helps with absobrtion and effect if you chew.... It also tastes like ass.
:p :sick: :toilet:
I'm sure not quite that bad, but whatever..
YUM

Bro,

sounds like you need to do alot more research before you do a cycle!!!!! Not a flame, just an opinion!!

Most people don't chew them, but I suppose it would help with absorption. If you want to do that, get a pill crusher and put the powder under your tongue for 5-10 minutes.

People were saying to chew them because they had too many binders in them. Chewing breaks them down into (hopefully) more absorbable state. Winny gets me strong and hard, and with enough...Big :)

now heres a question for you. Are these things sublingual ? Can you let them sit under your tongue for 10 mins in little pieces and get it all in your system ? It seems to me that there would be alot of excess swimming around your mouth so i can't understand why people would do that. I'd just chew them a lil and swallow.

needleboy said:
Bro,

sounds like you need to do alot more research before you do a cycle!!!!! Not a flame, just an opinion!!
I ASK BECAUSE DAN DUCHAINE WHO I CONSIDER TO BE THE #1 SOURCE OF INFO SAID HE DID NOT THINK WINNY DID MUCH

Top Bottom