Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do The Asses Have It?

Which Body Part Gets Your Brains Attention?

• Ass

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • Camel Toe

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Tits

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Stomach/Waist

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Legs

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Innov8te

Seems like the bootay is getting more and more popular (so far as fashion is concerned anyway).
Is it just me, or is fashion pretty much about framing the ass for display nowadays?

hell yeah ASS is #1 , g-strings n thongs make it great to be a man and get a hardon on a perfect ass , grl can be flat ass hell and have the most precious humogus bubble booty and shes the hottes thing in the world wen u look at it !

Well maybe not 1000 but still more importatnt to me..id take small tits and a great ass before big tits and a saggy ass

Frackal said:
Well maybe not 1000 but still more importatnt to me..id take small tits and a great ass before big tits and a saggy ass
Right on! Asses do not receive the attention they deserve , why do women get enormous enhanced cleavages and yet do not work hard on their asses? Also a nice clean small-lipped pussy helps but generally the two go together.

legs do it for me.. generally speaking, a girl with tan, firm and tone legs has a firm ass. not necessarily perfect shaped, but tight.. which means her hips are probably tight as well, leading to a nice mound.. and any girl who has great legs usually has at least a somewhat toned midesection.. shit, its like one big chain of events! hehe

Top Bottom