Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Site Injections Make a Difference In Growth At The Site?

Do Site Injections Effect Growth In At The Injection Site?

• yes, i believe it enhances growth at the injection site

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No, i dont believe it makes a difference

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • It depends on the individual or the type of Gear used

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Wouldnt it stretch it at least a little by stretching the muscle cell bags a la synthol?

Frackal said:
Wouldnt it stretch it at least a little by stretching the muscle cell bags a la synthol?

I don´t think so. The pump you experience training arms stretch the muscle fascia far more than one or two tiny cc´s of winny injected into them.

I don't know about any other body parts but I shot deca in my delts last year and everyone at my gym was calling me "shoulders".

Greg Valentine/o -- used prop.. not synthol...

That being said... I have mixed opinions on the matter... On one hand, I think there can be growth locally... however, it must be done over a period of 6 months or longer (to achieve any permanence in the method frackal suggested)... on the other hand, I think it hinders strength in the muscles... it's a rather lengthy reasoning, and it is quater after 2am here... perhaps I'll get into it tomorrow.

C-ditty

I posted this question a couple of weeks ago.
I read in musclemag April 2003 page 188.
an article by Guy Grundy,Mr Australia.
said dont do it.
if you get an abscess on your arse who cares?
on you bicep or calf is another thing.
no need to do it, as long as its in your blood, no need to site inject. not worth the risk.

Top Bottom